I would recommend these guys to everyone! Awesome customer service! Office staff and the guys that came out were very helpful and very nice and very resourceful ! The two guys that came out had great personalities and very helpful! I would totally recommend these guys to everyone! Great prices as well! We will be using these guys when we need them in the future!
Septic Tank Certifications High DesertSeptic tank certifications act as proof that your septic system is in good working condition. If you’re selling or buying a home, a septic tank certification will provide the lender with evidence that the house’s septic system won’t require any immediate repairs. At Honest John’s Septic Service, we provide our High Desert clients with affordable and timely septic tank certifications.
If you need a septic tank certification quickly, contact our office today to book an appointment.
Do I Need a Septic Tank Certification?If you haven’t been asked for a septic tank certification, you likely don’t need one. This is a type of documentation typically required by lenders and other third parties that need proof of the condition of your septic tank. In most cases, you will be notified in advance if you need a septic tank certification.
Let’s explore some common reasons for septic tank certifications:• Mortgage Requirements: If you’re obtaining a mortgage (especially a government-backed mortgage), your lender will likely require a septic tank certification before releasing funds for the purchase. Lenders want assurances there will be no unexpected repair costs in the initial stages of your loan.
• Leasing Requirements: If you’re leasing an investment property to tenants, they may require a septic tank certification before they’re willing to sign a lease. This provides assurances that their septic tank will be viable for the duration of their lease.
• Subdivision or Property Addition Requirements: In rare cases, a local authority might require a septic tank certification if you want to subdivide a property.
If you have any questions about septic tank certifications and their purposes, call us today to speak with our septic experts.
High Desert Septic Tank Certification CompanyAt Honest John’s Septic Service, our position as a trusted septic company in the High Desert allows us to provide septic tank certifications to our clients. If you require a septic tank certification, one of our technicians will travel to your home, inspect your system, and determine if it’s worthy of a certification.
During the initial inspection, your septic tank, leach fields, pipes, and other septic components will all be inspected. If there are any serious issues, we can repair the problem before providing certification.
We send our certifications directly to your lender or escrow service. We’ll take care of the entire process from start to finish.
Choose the Best High Desert Septic Tank Certification ServiceIt’s not worth wasting time with an unprofessional septic tank company. At Honest John’s Septic Service, our reputation in the industry ensures we’re trusted by mortgage providers, escrow services, and other third parties. Let’s explore the features that make our company so special:
• We have a strong reputation with lenders and escrow services.
• We have years of experience providing all types of septic services.
• We send our septic tank certifications directly to the third party.
• We’re licensed and insured.
• We’ve helped countless High Desert residents.
• We offer transparent pricing.