I made an appointment for a septic pump and set a time for 7:30-8:30am. Shawn and Victor showed up right at 7:30 and were so nice. Victor ran me through the process and answered all my questions. They even let me take a look once the digging was done. It was quick and easy and looks like there were never even there. I'll be recommending them from now on!
Septic Tank Pumping High DesertSeptic tank owners don’t have the luxury of a self-flushing system – you must regularly pump your septic tank to remove its contents. By pumping your septic tank, you can ensure your house benefits from reliable drainage and safe wastewater removal.
At Honest John’s Septic Service, we provide full-service septic tank pumping solutions to High Desert residents. Call us today to schedule a visit!
How Often Should I Pump My Septic Tank?If you haven’t scheduled a septic tank pumping service before, it’s essential to pump your tank before it’s too full. Choosing the right time to pump your tank will depend on a variety of factors, including your septic tank size and the number of people in your family. For most High Desert residents, pumping your septic tank every three to five years is advisable.
If your property has an extremely small tank, or your family is very large, you might have to pump your tank annually. Call our office if you’d like one of our septic experts to calculate how often your tank requires pumping.
If you haven’t pumped your septic tank for several years, you might begin to notice signs that it’s full. Below, let’s explore some common indicators that you need to pump your tank immediately:
1. You notice water backing up into your pipes.
2. There’s sewage backing up into your home’s toilet (call us straight away).
3. There are septic smells coming from your toilet or drains.
4. The area of your lawn near your septic tank is suddenly much greener and longer.
5. You notice a gurgling noise when your pipes drain.
6. Drainage is much slower than normal.
High Desert Septic Tank Pumping ServiceAt Honest John’s Septic Service, we’ll visit your home, pump your tank, and ensure everything is in good working condition. Our truck will transport your waste away from your home after our pumping service is complete.
Our use of modern septic tank pumping machinery speeds up the process of removing your tank’s contents. Your septic tank will be fully pumped within a few hours of us arriving at your home.
Choosing the High Desert’s Best Septic Tank Pumping CompanyIf you want your septic tank to operate at its full capacity, it’s critical to choose the best septic tank pumping company in Hesperia. Let’s find out why so many High Desert residents trust us to pump their septic tanks:
• We can pump any type of septic tank design or model.
• We have years of experience helping High Desert residents.
• We use the industry’s best septic tank pumping machinery.
• We can develop custom pumping schedules to ensure your tank is in good condition.
• We offer free estimates to all High Desert clients.